- The City of Prichard will hire and retain highly qualified personnel.
- We will treat each person as a valued customer, while delivering the highest level and quality of customer service.
- We will promote an attitude of teamwork that demonstrates excellence, caring and a sense of urgency.
- We will treat our staff fairly, maintain open communication, emphasize personal accountability, trust and respect.
- We will ensure compliance with employment laws and government regulations to guarantee employees are treated with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a work environment free of discrimination by applying federal, state and local policies fairly to all employees.
- Promoting a work environment that provides training opportunities, while emphasizing customer service skills and skill development directly related to job duties.
Apply for Merit Positions
Complete an application online.
Download the application from:
Apply for a non-merit position
Then Submit to:
216 E. Prichard Ave
Prichard, AL 36610
The City of Prichard prohibits discrimination of employment based on age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental impairments.